Ville : Abbotsford
Catégorie : Part-time Other
Industrie : Food Production
Employeur : Sodexo
- Checks diet acceptance and suitability
- Performs clerical duties and assists with planning and executing special assignments and follow-up
- Sets up nourishments and marks menus as per standard guidelines
- Acts as a liason between Clinical and Food Service areas
- Conducts computerized nutritional analysis of menus, recipes and food records
- Promotes and maintains excellent customer relations and effective on-going communication with all levels of staff and clients
- Supports the Safety Program and reports all injuries and hazardous conditions immediately.
- Other tasks, duties and assignments as directed by Manager.
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management or Degree in Dietetics.
- Eligibility for membership in CSNM. (Successful candidate will require to enroll within a year of hiring date)
- English proficiency, verbal and written.
- Food Safe Certificate I & II
- Current vaccinations, TB screening test, Hep A & B, Flu shot.
- Requires knowledge of clinical diets and ability to plan and mark clinical diet menus
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs