Ville : Ottawa
Catégorie : Software & Systems
Industrie : IT
Employeur : BlackBerry
BlackBerry® QNX® is a trusted supplier of safe and secure operating systems, hypervisors, frameworks and development tools, and provides expert support and services for building the world’s most critical embedded systems. We are the embedded experts. BlackBerry QNX was born in embedded, and provides time-tested and trusted foundation software, including our deterministic microkernel real-time operating system (RTOS), safety-certified products, middleware and security solutions, all purpose-built for embedded systems.
BlackBerry QNX software is trusted by more than 68% of the Electric Vehicle market by volume, 23 of the top 25 EV manufacturers and is running in more than 175 million vehicles globally. Our foundation products have been pre-certified to ISO 26262 ASIL D and we offer a broad range of board support packages, professional services, AUTOSAR adaptive support and middleware solutions – from acoustic management, to digital cockpits to advanced driving assistance (ADAS) - to accelerate development and help OEMs meet Start of Production (SOP) dates.
BlackBerry QNX has been a leader in embedded systems for over 30 years. Global leaders such as Audi, Siemens, General Electric, Cisco, Ford, Lockheed Martin, and many others depend on our RTOS in their mission-critical products. QNX is seeking an Open Source Compliance Engineer to help us manage open source software compliance in our deliveries to our growing customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and utilize static analysis tools to assess and triage risk
- Develop microservices to supplement static analysis and curate development metadata
- Apply machine-learning and other methods to increase metadata quality
- Integrate tools and microservices in continuous integration and delivery
- Degree/diploma program in CS/Math/Eng or 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Python including natural language processing and other machine-learning techniques
- SQL and NoSQL including data visualization tools and frameworks
- General comprehension of C/C++: including compilation tools
- Database development, additional development languages and frameworks.
- Comprehension of intellectual property law/licensing principles
- Static analysis, source code management, and build tools
- Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch. Logstash, Kibana
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40