Community Coordinator – Warranty (GTA West)
Ville : GTA, ON, Canada
Catégorie : Contract Full-Time
Industrie : Warranty Service
Employeur : Mattamy Homes
GTA West - Kitchener, Ontario
Mattamy Homes Canada
Warranty – GTA Low Rise Division
Warranty Service Manager
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Community Coordinator – Warranty provides exceptional customer service to Mattamy homeowners, trade partners and internal staff while performing office administration duties to ensure that homeowner needs are met in a timely manner.
What you’ll do
- Answer all telephone calls and respond to homeowner telephone inquiries includes taking detailed messages and distributing to appropriate personnel.
- Respond and/or sort & distribute all incoming emails, faxes, couriers and mail to the appropriate individual on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and schedule homeowner warranty visits (30 day, Year end, etc.). Follow up to ensure homeowner satisfaction with completed work.
- Update homeowners on outstanding work and explain maintenance and warranty coverage.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries in a timely manner, assist with emergencies, and handle homeowner walk-ins.
- Prepare, print and monitor reports for review by the Warranty Management
- Maintain all warranty service requests in JDE systems (coordinate all documentation of lists including sign-offs and updating in computer system).
- Coordinate service orders with trades and ensure sign offs are received from trade partners and homeowners. Follow up on work orders to trades.
- Prepare and maintain logs for purchase orders & back charge notices.
- Assist Warranty Management with written correspondence to homeowners.
- Maintain office supplies and organize and maintain office files.
- Collect timesheets, prepare payroll in the HRIS system and submit to head office.
What you bring
- A minimum of 2 years office administration experience in a high volume or fast paced environment is required.
- Experience in conflict resolution in a customer service environment required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to recognize/meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal/customer service skills in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage variable workloads.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain a positive and proactive attitude while handling stress of multiple demands and working under tight timelines.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well in a very close-knit team-oriented environment.
- Degree and/or Diploma in Administration or a suitable combination of work experience and education is an asset.
- Experience with new home warranty and service or other relevant experience in the residential building industry preferred.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards would be an asset.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.