Broadcast Media Assistant
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Full-time Other
Industrie : Marketing And Advertising
Employeur : dentsu
The Broadcast Media Assistant contributes to the coordination of the media buying process and is essential to the day-to-day management of the client through the MBP process, buy maintenance, and performance. The individual in this role is required to work well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. A successful Broadcast Media Assistant is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
- Assists in the development of media presentations and tactical POV’s.
- Ensures key information is provided to the media operations and media planning teams throughout the campaign activation and maintenance process.
- Supports strong working relationships with vendors to achieve campaign objectives and fulfil client campaign goals.
- Supports the negotiation process for approved media buy activations- TV, Radio, OLV.
- Conducts research and development of media measurements – Audience, Ratings, Etc.
- Supports the media operations team with client financials: budget reconciliation and budget management.
- Contributes to strategizing ways to improve and optimize campaign performance to meet client KPIs.
- Assists with client reporting commentary that is easy to understand and also compelling and persuasive.
- Enters key client information into media buy systems.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Media, Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong to advanced level MS Office skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s), Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Aptitude for priority management where it concerns managing multiple deliverables/work streams.
- Ability to organize ideas and present back information logically and sequentially.
- Knowledge of broadcast industry tools (Lens, Infosys, DDS, AdTraq, etc.) is considered a strong asset.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.