Analyst, Process – Direct Store Delivery
Ville : MISSISSAUGA
Catégorie : Regular/Permanent Supply Chain
Industrie : Retail
Employeur : Walmart Canada
Position Summary...Reporting to the Associate Manager, Direct Store Delivery – Process, the DSD Process Analyst is responsible for supporting the key objectives of the DSD Process Team: acquiring cross-functional alignment between vendors in the DOME project, ensuring vendors are treated fairly and consistently in the program. The role will ensure compliance by auditing vendor program/scheduling and reviewing current direct store delivery vs. ship to DC practices. The incumbent will facilitate collaboration and communication between the Analytics and Operations stream to ensure continuous improvement and compliance of the DOME project. The role is responsible for supporting the governance around shipment method (direct store delivery, ship to DC, or third party).
What you'll do...
1. Coordinate project timelines. Ensure vendors are being treated fairly and consistently across the program by overseeing program details across the Business Operations and Analytics streams. Role requires excellent oral/written business and technical communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders. Role will advise on governance regarding shipment method.
2. Compliance and governance: ensure the DSD model is compliant and treats all vendors fairly and consistently (i.e. when vendors requests changes to the schedule, investigate if the model requires the same approval steps for all vendors). Support the governance process of DOME by executing requests and changes through correct channels with appropriate levels of approval. Prioritize critical tasks and ensure consistency in the program. Audit DSD operations to ensure adherence to rules. Experience managing competing deadlines while working with a large group of partners as the DSD program is launched.
3. Support with the establishment and maintenance of the criteria used for DSD, ship to DC, or 3PL and conduct ongoing governance of adherence to these criteria. Supporting the development of recommendations and forecasting for internal partners based on established criteria.
4. Reporting and analysis: conduct ongoing reporting and analysis of current program metrics, interpret data and produce reports and identify trends on current practices to drive business insights. Use reporting and analysis to support the build of business cases for compliance-related recommendations.
5. Participate in further continuous improvement efforts (e.g., add overnight receiving regionally where needed). Advise the team on any potential risks regarding vendors, stores, or internal partners, with viable recommendations for problem solving.
6. Support contingency plans for DOME both before and after the product launch, while strategizing for DOME to support the current DC network. Working with network strategy. Team provides information on considerations. Provides information on CPC and other impacts when building project. Ensuring ops are efficient, organized, and have meaning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business or related fields, or 2 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related areas
- Experience in continuous improvement, change management, project management, and creating SOP’s
- General knowledge of transportation and logistics
- Communication skills, including verbal, written and technical, and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excel: must be comfortable working with large data sets and familiar with pivot table, VLOOKUP, MATCH etc. VBA will be nice to have
- Tableau and/or Power BI for data interpretation and data-driven insights
- Creative problem-solving skills to work with ambiguity and provide the best viable solution within any hard constraints
- Strategic thinking skills to support the team’s 5-year strategy, ensuring OKRs are met and aligned with Walmart’s strategies at all levels
- Preferred qualifications: PMP, Lean Six Sigma, previous consulting experience, SQL, Python
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…6800 MARITZ DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada