City : Belleville, ON
Category : Full time Labourer
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are a Roaming Jobsite Support Staff worker who is responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of a material lay down yard. You will make certain that the Yard is a safe, clean & organized space, and you will assist with inventory management. This role does require you to occasionally travel offsite to drop off materials for a variety of crews.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Belleville, Ontario today!
- Verifies incoming materials
- Administers inventory control and order selection
- Oversees opening and closing duties as needed in the Yard as required
- Supports with the daily upkeep of the yard including organizing stock and yard maintenance
- Supports receiving activities
- Operates forklift and Skid steer
- Drives between sites to transport smaller materials as required
- Monitors yard activities ensuring that proper processes are followed
- Builds and maintains relationships with field teams
- General site housekeeping
- 2+ years of Warehouse/Yard work experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- 1-2 years of telecommunications industry experience, preferably in an outdoor/yard environment
- Experience in establishing relationships with various levels within an organization
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, email, and Excel
- Ability to lift items that can be up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Valid AZ driver’s license is a bonus but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, paired with a positive attitude
- This role requires working primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.