Workplace Interventions Coach/Mediator
City : Kingston
Category : Part-time Hourly
Industry : *Service Provider
Employer : Homewood Health Inc.
What you'll be doing
As a Workplace Interventions provider, you will be either providing virtual support or travelling to customer locations in your area to facilitate workplace assessments, conflict resolution and gender diversity supports, team building, individual sensitivity or executive coaching services. Access to a vehicle and ability to travel is an asset in this role.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of five years demonstrated intervention and/or executive coaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably, a Master’s degree).
- Expertise in psychology, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, social work, Human Resources or workplace intervention with a focus on conflict in the workplace.
- Mediation and/or Executive Coaching certification is an asset
- Good understanding of corporate and workplace culture. Experience working in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with EFAP/EAP programs is an asset.
- Access to a vehicle is strongly preferred, as the successful candidates may be required to travel to the customer’s location to facilitate services
- Ability and willingness to travel to surrounding areas is an asset.
Why work with us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer competitive wages and professional development opportunities, along with opportunities to engage with a community of clinicians from a variety of professional backgrounds across Canada who are part of our community of practice. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role. Join Homewood Health and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.