Woodlands Yard Operations Supervisor
City : St. George
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Forestry and logging
Employer : J.D. Irving
WOODLANDS YARD OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR - St. George, NB
We are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to the Forest Products Operations Group as a Woodlands Yard Operations Supervisor, for our yard chipping operations for St. George Woodlands.
Why Choose This Job?
- Would you like to work in a growing, fast-paced environment that is technologically advanced?
- Does working with a team of motivated individuals interest you?
- Do you have supervisory experience and want to kick-start your career?
- If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then J.D. Irving, Limited has an exciting career opportunity for you.
- Previous supervisory experience is required
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution would be considered an asset
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of a group of employees
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
- Scheduling maintenance
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 19,000 dedicated employees.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.