Wealth Service Centre Specialist – Toronto
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5J2M4
Category : Business and Financial Operations
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 168677
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Canadian Wealth Management Operations
Contributes to the overall success of the Business Support team ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Staying compliant with licensing obligations through continuing education under Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) requirements.
- Assisting Wealth Management employees and clients with questions and procedures through calls and emails.
- Delivering world class support and aptitude for first call resolution.
- Taking ownership of inquiries adhering to the standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) and ensuring information is accurately delivered.
- Ability to multi-task, change priorities as required and working in a high-volume Contact Centre environment
- Taking ownership of inquiries adhering to the standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) and ensuring information is accurately delivered and implemented.
- Assist to analyze, create and maintain a variety of excel reports
- Experience required in working in an investment trading environment and having knowledge of Wealth Applications such as Broadridge, SCORE, WealthOne, and Salesforce. Experience with these or similar applications is an asset
- Good understanding of existing client on-boarding and maintenance rules, regulations and processes
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Practices Handbook (CPH) preferred
- French speaking is highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience working with different systems and application such as Broadridge, SCORE, AS400, OAM/Wealthone
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.