Wealth Management Associate in the Private Banking
City : Quebec, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Wealth management
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Wealth Management Associate in the Private Banking 1859 sector at National Bank, you will offer services and advice to a discerning high-net-worth clientele. In this role, you will offer a comprehensive range of financial services to individuals, corporations, and government agencies across Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
- Assist advisors or private advisors with the administrative tasks related to managing clients' accounts
- Offer top-quality customer service, prepare client meetings, and act as a resource person for questions related to products, procedures, and policies.
- Open and keep client files up to date
- Be the administrative link between the different operational departments to effectively perform required activities
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks related to the team’s business development and financial transactions
- Help prepare portfolio analyses and/or financial planning
- Keep up to date on financial markets
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
To serve distinctive clients in a market with strong potential, you’ll be part of a passionate team that is committed to going the extra mile. You will work closely with sector members and report to the Vice-President, Private Banking 1859.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Completed college diploma and two years of relevant experience
- Office administration studies, an asset
- Customer service experience
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Business Practices Handbook Course
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Autonomy, initiative and discipline
- Health and wellness program, including many options;
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic