Wealth Management Associate
City : Edmonton, Alberta
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Wealth management
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Wealth Management Assistant at National Bank, will give you the opportunity to show your ability to work in synergy with clients and colleagues. In this role, you will help investment advisors to stand out by offering exceptional customer service that will have a positive, long-term impact on our clients.
Recognized as a 5-Star Advisory Team and nominated as Team of the Year by Nantional Bank Financial, the Angus Watt Advisory Group is looking for an Associate to join our team. We are a leader in Edmonton's financial community, managing over $1.3 billion for individual clients, corporations, and not-for profit organizations. Our guiding principles are trust, clarity and heart.
As a member of this fast-paced team, you will have the oppertunity to be at the heart of the action and to continuously develop yourself. You will work closely with peers, advisors and clients, providing personalized service to clients, all within a dynamic environment with a commitment to best practices and client-centric focus.
- Ensure effective communication between all parties (clients, advisors, and various collaborators)
- Provide superior customer service in person, on the phone, and by email
- Analyze client accounts to prepare for activities that support investment advisors in their business development
- Diligently carry out transactions related to investment accounts
- Open and update client files
- Coordinate advisors’ agendas, schedule appointments, and prepare clients meetings
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
- Very detail oriented
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest mutual funds brokerage firm in Canada. We have close to 1,000 investment advisors who manage the assets of more than 400,000 clients in about 100 branches. Reporting to the regional manager, you will team up with an investment advisor to offer an exceptional client experience. Collaboration and partnership will be key to your success.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- College/University diploma in a related field
- At least three years of relevant experience in a related field such as banking operations, customer service, or administration
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work collaboratively, confidentially and independently
- ability to work in a faced paced team environment
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic