Wealth Management Assistant
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
Come live your ambitions as a member of the Wealth Management team at National Bank and work with us to create the most stimulating workplace in the country. Use your talents as a Wealth Management Assistant to help us improve customer service practices for Investment Advisors at National Bank Financial.
- Ensure effective communication between all parties (clients, advisors, collaborators)
- Provide superior customer service in person, on the phone, and by email
- Analyze client accounts to prepare for activities that support Investment Advisors in their business development
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer, and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts
- Open and update client files
- Closely monitor day-to-day transactions
- Manage advisors’ agendas, schedule appointments, and prepare for client meetings
- Ensure compliance and risk management rules are respected
In this position, you will help National Bank Financial to stand out by offering exceptional customer service that will have a positive, long-term impact on our clients.
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 Investment Advisors in over 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 clients manage their assets. Reporting to the regional manager, you will work with an investment advisor at a single branch with a client-facing environment. Collaboration and partnership are the keys to success in making a difference every day with our clients.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in a related field such as banking operations, customer service, or administration
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Autonomous, dynamic, and meticulous
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required depending on where the position is located (Ability to communicate effectively in English (for dealing with English-speaking partners outside Quebec)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?