Wealth Associate Advisor
City : Brossard, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Wealth management
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Wealth Associate at National Bank is a job that where you can capitalize on your entrepreneurial spirit and have a direct impact on clients. In this role, you will support clients during all their life events to help them achieve their financial goals, and you will build long-term, trust-based relationships.
- Diligently and attentively support and manage your portfolio of clients.
- Offer your clients the best solutions on the market so they can achieve their financial goals.
- Collaborate with several specialists from different sectors of the Bank to meet all needs.
- Build strong relationships with a wide variety of specialists who can guide you in your advisory role.
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest mutual funds brokerage firm in Canada. We have close to 1,000 investment advisors who manage the assets of more than 400,000 clients in about 100 branches. Every day, you’ll work with the team Bourque Boucher Dupont - Gestion Crescendo. You’ll work closely with the team to attract clients and build long-lasting, trust-based relationships with each of them. Reporting to the Regional Director, you will monitor your development together to help achieve your career objectives.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (or to be completed after hiring)
- Completion of the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (or to be completed after hiring)
- Financial Planner or any other accreditation related to the field, an asset
- Willingness to offer quick and efficient service to clients
- Knowledge of taxation, an asset
- Recognized ability to learn software and IT systems
- Excellent ability to maintain business relationships through the effective use of virtual communication tools
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic