City : Calgary
Category : Temporary
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
A typical day
• Manage inventory levels of Customer Premise and Field Equipment using CBS, Oracle ERP, and Oracle WMS.
• Ship and receive materials
• Process and manage inventory returns
• Use Oracle to manage and process all inventory
• Assist with inventory audits
• Cycle counting for all product
• Licensed Forklift Operator or able be trained and certified.
• Build and stage large inventory orders
• Moving, checking and storing incoming inventory
• Transferring Inventory to other branches and maintain records
• Manage logistics of inventory
• Adhere to accepted technical and safety standards
• Maintain cleanliness of Warehouse and lot
• Various other duties as required
• Minimum Grade 12 completion or equivalent level of relevant work experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an inventory planning capacity
• Requires valid Class 5 driver’s license and ability to provide a clean driver’s abstract upon hire
• Previous Oracle experience would be an asset
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of inventory management systems
• This is a Monday to Friday work week with the possibility of On-Call after-hours
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated