Warehouse Material handler-Telecom
City : St. Andrews West, ON
Category : Full time Labourer
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are a Warehouse Material Handler who is responsible for the daily flow of material including accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory control. You make certain that the Warehouse is a safe and clean space, and you assist with maintenance and small repairs on equipment and fleet vehicles.
Apply Now! Join our Technical Services team in St. Andrews west, ON today!
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials
- Supports shipping and receiving activities; assists technicians with loading materials
- Operates forklifts and lifts heavy items (up to 50 lbs.)
- Assists in warehouse safety, cleaning, organizing, and waste disposal
- Maintains and conducts small repairs on vehicles and equipment
- Pulls malfunctioning vehicles and equipment out of service immediately
- Builds and maintains relationships with field technicians; verifies that the needs of the warehousing staff are being met
- Administers inventory control and order selection
- Utilizes industry practices and an inventory tracking system to record and manage inbound and outbound stock
- Experience with auditing processes, including process compliance, assets protection, security, quality control and labour utilization
- Snow removal in the yard
- Lawn mowing
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where needs change based on customer demands
- Experience in establishing relationships with various levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, paired with a positive attitude
- Intermediate to advanced user Microsoft Office programs, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude for learning new software programs (JD Edwards and database software experience considered an asset)
- Officeyard based role
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.