Warehouse Coordinator – Summer Student
City : Yellowknife, NT
Category : Environment - Water Management
Industry : Engineering
Employer : WSP
We are a global leader in the Earth and Environment sector, made stronger with the recent acquisition of Golder. Globally headquartered in Montreal, where it all began, we proudly serve communities from coast to coast and beyond. With Golder now part of our WSP team, we have over 14,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change.
As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources, expertise, and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from marine biologists to geophysicists to geotechnical engineers and more.
WSP has a new opportunity for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Warehouse team based in Yellowknife.
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in the life:
- Adhering to and following Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental protocols;
- Coordinating packing, manifesting, and shipping equipment and materials;
- Organizing and maintaining equipment and storage;
- Maintaining inventory databases;
- Equipment billing;
- Support environmental field data collection;
- Working with Golder technical teams on project-related tasks;
- Various other duties as required.
What you'll bring to WSP ...
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- An ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong people skills and an ability to work in a team environment;
- A valid driver’s license;
- Basic computing skills;
- A willingness to learn and work in a dynamic setting;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills