VP, Engineering Acute & Payer
City : Salt Lake City, UT
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Information
Employer : PointClickCare
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
This person will lead our established organization of engineers to help our customers provide better and more cost-effective care at the intersection between acute care and post-acute care. This person will work closely with other engineering and product leaders and be accountable for all aspects of product implementation and delivery. This person will report to the SVP Engineering and lead an organization that comprises engineering (with integrated quality assurance) and architecture.
• Strengthen the organization through coaching, training and recruiting
• Be an advocate for strong, independent and accountable engineering teams
• Deliver outstanding new functionality to our customers
• Ensure customer issues are addressed
• Communicate directly with customers
• Help evolve and grow our engineering process, improving velocity and transparency
• Be accountable for strategic initiatives
• Bring a passion for great engineering
• Participate in architecture, design and technology decisions
• 10+ years leadership experience of commercial enterprise software engineers with organizations larger than 50 people
• 5+ years delivering commercial software as a service solutions (SaaS)
• Proven success growing high caliber engineering organizations
• Established perspectives on large organization leadership, communications, and change management
• Advanced knowledge of systems architecture and application architecture practices
• Advanced knowledge of effective agile practices for large engineering organizations
• Experience leading organizations with full stack, full responsibility (blended developers and QA) teams
• Experience delivering highly complex enterprise solutions with demanding reliability requirements
• Experience delivering solutions with very complicated interoperability and regulatory requirements
• Rigorous and creative problem-solving ability
• High EQ, low ego
• Advanced degree in computer science or related field
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.