Visual Specialist | Vancouver Downtown
City : VANCOUVER, British Columbia
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
The Visual Specialist is accountable for communicating current styling trends and interprets them to meet the Company's visual and marketing strategies. The Visual Merchandiser thrives in a performance driven culture, through strong organizational skills, a high regard for order and quality and is able to work with minimum supervision.
Who You Are:
· Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
· Has a good sense of timing, is a good listener, and can get cooperation with little disruption.
· Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
You Also Have:
· College diploma in retail management or related field preferred
· 2 of 5 years of experience in retail industry specifically in Visual
· Confident and persuasive
· Ability to sell, keeping customer's needs in mind
As The Visual Merchandiser, You Will:
· Create visual impact with mannequins, floor displays and merchandise presentation that enhance the Company's image as a fashion store and entice the customer to buy through the execution of Company Visual Presentation / Marketing directions and guideline
· Execute marketing objectives i.e. Event set-up, Shop set-up and Seasonal set-up
· Create excitement and the optimal customer experience through Special Events set-up
· Execute National and Regional ISM (In store marketing) programs in a timely manner
· Train and coach Visual team on all aspects of visual creative elements
· Demonstrate appropriate selling behaviors to achieve selling and non-selling KPIs (key performance indicators) to deliver business objectives
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
· Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
· Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
· A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
· Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
· An amazing employee discount