Visual Presentation Manager | Richmond
City : RICHMOND, British Columbia
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
You bring others together to drive results when needed. You have the ability to build morale and spirit within the team & bring out the best performance and potential in others.
Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures & monitors progress & results successfully.
Constantly looking for ways to improve the way things are done & comfortable with change and challenging conventions.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 2+ years in visual merchandising
- Oversee and implement all placement, standards of execution, and guideline directives with a strong hand in overall flow, merchandising, and store layout through displays, fixtures, signing, marketing, lighting, wall presentations, and assets
- Achieve brand consistency and enhancements by supporting corporate branding initiatives: in-store campaigns, windows, etc.
- Take a leadership role in communication, direction, and flow challenges within the store
- Create visual impact to provide customer excitement and interest per company guidelines
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
An amazing employee discount