Visual Associate – Saks Fifth Avenue
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
Under the direction from the Visual Manager, the Visual Associate is responsible for creating an exciting visual environment in the store and supporting all visual initiatives. The Visual Associate is also responsible for merchandising the floor, creating interesting and appropriate window displays, and changing the apparel on all mannequins according to merchandising and visual standards set forth by Saks Fifth Avenue.
Who You Are:
- A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires limited coaching to achieve targeted results
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
- You understand the value of being proactive and solution-oriented
- You have a can-do attitude
You Also Have:
- Minimum of 2 years visual team experience in a major multi-level department store, possessing a portfolio of previously created projects
- Ability to use carpentry tools safely and efficiently
- Experienced in painting techniques; flat and faux finishing
- Proficiency in MS Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred
As The Visual Associate, You Will:
- Demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency in "selling floor readiness" prior to the store opening.
- Follow all directives and corporate guidelines set forth by the Visual Manager and Corporate Visual team.
- Execute all aspects of promotional and sale set-up including presentation, lettering, and signage on the sales floor, as well as assist the Sales Support Team with all trunk shows and personal appearance set-ups and preparation.
- Assist in replenishing merchandise on the selling floor and in wall units.
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount!
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.