Videojournalist (French Services) [Urgent need job]
Category : Other
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : CBC / Radio-Canada
Work at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Do you think you have the ability and drive to keep up with this exciting, ever-changing industry? Whether it be in front of the camera, on air, online or behind the scenes, you would be joining a team that thrives on making connections and telling stories that are important to Canadians.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at CBC/Radio-Canada
CBC/Radio-Canada is committed to being a leader in reflecting our country’s diversity. That’s because we can only create and tell the stories that connect Canadians, by having a workforce that mirrors the ever-changing makeup of our country. That’s why we, as an employer, value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are not only recognized and valued, but also extend to and pervade all the services we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster. For more information, visit the Diversity and Inclusion section of our website.
We value diversity of thought and experiences and encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not meet all the listed criteria. We are committed to removing structural barriers and practices that result in discrimination and to improving our workplace culture in tangible ways.
Perks you can look forward to:
- Hybrid work environment with possibility of telework, allowing you to prioritize yourself, your family and your work;
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Generous time off policy;
- Comprehensive benefits package and access to free telemedicine (coverage of 80% or more on medical, prescription drugs, dental, vision plan);
- Accommodations for people with disabilities/neurodivergent folks if necessary;
- Opportunities to become a member of our various Employee Resource Groups (10 and counting!);
- Possibility to access training and mentorship opportunities.