Vice-President Supply Management Canada
City : Burlington
Category : Full-time Purchasing
Industry : Facilities Services
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer of North America and the head of Tech & Services Canada, you will be leading the Supply Management team of Sodexo in Canada to:
- lead procurement, category optimization, and sourcing, efforts in these categories for Sodexo and is affiliates.
- develop and implement the strategy and support tactics for continued improvement of purchased goods, indirect materials and services.
- serve as a key and contributing member of the Supply Management leadership team as an innovative, strategically-directed assertive leader capable of creating and achieving supply management objectives in support of the corporate business plan.
More specifically, you will:
• Strategically develop 3 year plans for Supply for Canada's Onsite and Entegra businesses, taking into consideration Growth, Retention, and Collaboration in North America.
• Work close with relevant stakeholders on leveraging Canada and North America’s volume.
• Identify and develop realization of synergies within the Sodexo Supply Chain via growth strategies, optimizing efficiencies.
• Lead and manage identification of new category opportunities based upon segment needs and regional priorities
• Work with expert teams to ensure the right portfolio of products are available and bring innovation to the group.
• Ensure execution of the Strategic Sourcing process, through the e-procurement tools
• Foster the development of a coordinated category management strategy leveraging best in class category management processes across Sodexo North America, strengthening the Company’s strategic supply management team.
• Leverage and play a key role in support of Sodexo’s Global Sourcing group
• Oversee strategic responsibility for supplier development, negotiations and bid administration.
• Ensure strict compliance with all government requirements are met, while maintaining and improving supplier performance on price, delivery, and quality.
• Create and Monitor metrics to improve supplier performance
• Drive for practical solutions to enable the Company to achieve its near-term business objects while helping to effectively define a vision for sourcing to help the business address its systemic supply management issues.
• Support Supplier onboarding for Data and Ordering electronic tools
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelors’ or Master degree in business, logistics or supply management
- At least 10-15 years progressive experience in a leadership role in supply management
- Demonstrated people leadership skills
- Proven successful experience in vendor management, category management across a large and complex scope
- Proven track-record in leading change, effectively inspiring innovation and setting a high bar on excellence
- Balance of strategic, big picture thinking with demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
- Unquestionable work ethics and integrity
- Fluent English is required, French would be an asset.
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
- Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
- Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
- LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
- Facebook: Sodexo Canada