Unit Office Clerk_TEMPLATE
City : York
Category : Full-time Administrative
Industry : Pharmaceuticals
Employer : Sodexo
Sodexo is growing! We are looking for a Unit Office Clerk to join our dynamic team. This position is a full-time role. You will be offered a great team environment, work/life balance and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Unit Office Clerk will complete the clerical tasks assigned by the General Manager in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provide accurate, friendly, quality service to customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
· Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
· Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, and posting information.
· Prepares, issues and sends out bills, reports, invoices and quotes.
· Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routines problems.
· Receive, counts and deposit cash – and input into UFS
· Processes Catering payments and inputs into UFS
· Contact point-of-sales customer service for any system failure
· Clear outstanding Accounts Receivables from Billing
· Processes invoices for Accounts payable
· Attends training programs as designated
· Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures
· Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
· Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments
· Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
· 2 to 3 years related experience
· Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude
· Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect
· Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives
· Ability to work independently
· Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, word, excel)
· Willingness to be open to learning and growing
· Maturity of judgement and behavior
· Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance
· Must comply with any dress code requirements
· Maintains a positive attitude
· Complies with all Sodexo time and attendance policies and/or client operating hours
· Background check might be required
· Some walking or other means of mobility
· Ability to reach, bend stoop, push and/or pull
· Generally in an indoor setting
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities
· The noise level in the work environment is sometimes moderate to loud
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs