Unit Controller – Corporate Services (40254028)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Finance
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Work closely with Operations Accounting and senior leadership to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Oversee and direct annual budgeting process, Sodexo and Client
- Demonstrates expertise in financial processes, analysis, business planning, forecasting and solution driven
- Oversee and direct of period close process.
- Collect, consolidation, and create weekly operating reports.
- Communicate with leadership regarding current trends in reporting of results
- Work collaboratively with client(s) and stakeholders to understand objectives and offer insights and strategies
- Leverage technical data from various sources to help tell the story to a non-technical audience
- Support the design and development of analytical platforms that helps Sodexo and our client understand our customers better
- Data reconciliation and audit support
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in business analytics, statistics, economics, finance, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in finance/analytics preferred
- Excellent analytical skill set Six experience
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written), using sound judgement, quick learner, and the ability to adapt and pivot to new situations
- Natural ability to translate complex findings and analysis in digestible and simple formats to varying groups of seniority levels
- Experience facilitating change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, exercise independent judgment, work on own initiative and on multiple projects simultaneously.
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs