Truck Shop Dispatcher – Dieppe
City : Dieppe
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Motor vehicle and parts dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
Truck Shop Dispatcher
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are an authorized sales, service, parts and warranty dealership for premium products Freightliner and Western Star Trucks. In addition, we service most makes and models for class 6, 7, and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's. We focus on exceeding customer requirements through continuously developing our team and building technical capabilities.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Dispatcher for our Dieppe location. The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can lead people and who is passionate about providing excellent customer service.
• Dispatch work to the technicians in order to improve workflow and efficiency
• Assist Service Advisors with preparing & updating work schedules
• Confirm warranty requirements are fulfilled and updated accordingly
• Review repair orders for accuracy.
• Review and adjust tech times daily.
• Monitor claims for accuracy and completeness
• Provide back up support for the Supervisor
• Mechanical aptitude is required.
• Understanding manufacturer warranty policies and procedures would be considered an asset.
• Must exude energy and passion for superior customer service and building and retaining customer loyalty.
• Have good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
What We Offer:
• Competitive wages and quarterly bonus
• Registered retirement savings plan with company match
• Health, dental, vision and prescription benefits
• Life insurance
• Disability benefits
• Maternity leave top up program
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick time
• Shift premiums
• Fitness reimbursement program
• Boot allowance program
• Employee recognition program
• Company discounts
• Excellent training programs
How to Apply
To Apply for this Career Opportunity please submit an online application.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Universal Truck and Trailer is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.