City : Juniper
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Crop production
Employer : J.D. Irving
Seasonal Truck Driver
We are currently seeking a Truck Driver for a seasonal role in Juniper, NB for the month of August and September.
- Operation of straight truck to support our rotary aircraft operation from our Juniper airbase to various operations site.
- Refueling and loading rotary aircraft as required.
- Working in all aspects of occupation in a two persons team environment.
- Maintaining company equipment standards daily.
- Safety focused
- Goal oriented
- Able to meet production and quality goals on a consistent basis.
- Class 3 driver license
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous experience operating a tractor trailer is an asset
- Pesticide applicator certificate an asset (can write online before position starts)
· All meals and lodging provided
· Opportunity for additional hours
· Scheduling TBD depending on availability
· Driver would be required to stay in hotels or camps while on shift.
J.D. Irving Woodlands is JDI's division dedicated to overseeing sustainable forest management, research and conservation, and protection of our forests from fire and insect outbreaks. Focused on rigorous land management and responsible stewardship, Irving Woodlands is guided by a 100-year Management Plan that preserves the environmental and ecological integrity of our land, air, water and wildlife. We are committed to applying disciplined science, advanced technology and best practices while ensuring accountability through independent audits and environmental certification.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: apply online
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.