Treasury Manager National Accounts
City : Quebec, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Commercial banking
Employer : National Bank
It is by dynamizing your experience in business development, the quality of your customer service, and your knowledge of the business sector, that you have a positive impact on experience, profitability, customer acquisition.
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Achieve revenue and acquisition targets
- Negotiate and review rate agreements
- Ensure an effective work structure
- Accompany or influence corporate customers in their growth
- Identify business opportunities
- Collaborate in synergy with internal partners to achieve National Bank's financial results
Within the cash management sector, you are part of a team of about twenty colleagues, and you report directly to the Senior Manager & Head of Cash Management (Quebec, Atlantic, GPSB). Our team stands out for its cash flow expertise, its knowledge of the market, its collaboration with the various teams and its strong team cohesion.
We favor a variety of forms of continuous learning to enrich your development, including learning in action, training content available to you and working in collaboration with colleagues of diverse expertise and profiles.
- Required level of academic experience bachelor's degree related to the business sector
- Experience in customer service and knowledge of treasury products
- License/certification in CTP an asset
- Fluency in French and English
- Travel to meet clients and participate in various events.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic