Transportation Claims Analyst, Supply Chain, Bell Mobility
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 411580
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
This portfolio supports Bell Mobility. Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology, under the Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile brands.
The Bell Mobility Supply Chain Team is seeking a motivated individual, with proven Supply Chain, Reporting, and analytical skills. Bell Mobility Supply Chain is the entity responsible for the efficient flow-through of product from vendor to customer. As a result of trying to achieve effective product turnover, key supply metrics are required to shed light on the overall performance of sales and distribution. Reporting to the Senior Manager Supply Chain, The Supply Chain Inventory Coordinator, duties are to manage error management scenarios with Vendor ASN files, act as a Transportation Claims Analyst managing the end to end freight claims management process for each of Bell Mobility’s transportation carriers. This role provides the opportunity for the selective individual to take the overall process to the next level by working collaboratively with internal cross functional teams to identify opportunity to streamline the ASN process and optimize carrier claims payout. Attention to detail, ability to negotiate and the drive to implement change is a must for this position to ensure the best interests of our customers.
- Monitor Vendor ASN files for Bell Mobility Devices and USIMs
- Identify and resolve receiving challenges with shipments into warehouse facility on a priority basis
- Work closely with OEM’s to ensure training and correct process with ASN file structure
- Submit freight claims to transportation carriers
- Provide follow up with transportation carriers, internal Bell channel groups and Loss Prevention teams as required to support resolution of claims
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly claims reporting for operations and finance
- Lead carrier consultation and weekly meetings with carriers to support timely resolution
- Identify in-transit shipments that have exceeded expected delivery date and work with carrier to resolve or initiate claim
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to analyze and make recommendations for improvements
- Document processes and procedures for each specific entity and ensure back-up and cross-training as requried
- Participate in Projects and Perform testing with IT, internal and external teams as required
- Manage business relationships with suppliers/vendors and customers (internal & external)
Required skills / competencies
- 1 to 3 years demonstrated experience preferably in Supply Chain and/or Telecom/Technology products industry
- Educational background preferred in one of the following areas, engineering, business, supply chain
- Detail Oriented - Proven ability in quantitative analysis, data manipulation and data visualization techniques and tools.
- Self starter mindset, ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work with large data sets and create reporting as required
- Lead presentation of results to senior management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills to negotiate and implement change
- Comfortable leading change and identification of opportunities to improve the process
- Strong business acumen, ability to interpret business requirements and create valuable business analytics
- Ability to develop proactive relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of SAP, MS Office including Excel and Access
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/02/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.