Trainee, Sponsorship Consulting
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
At MKTG Sports + Entertainment, we offer a unique and rewarding program for anyone seeking entry into the sports and lifestyle marketing industry. The Trainee Program is a six-month, full time, fully immersive employment opportunity that has proven to be an ideal way for entry level individuals to gain practical industry experience. A full-time, permanent position at the end of the program is based on performance and position availability.
The Sponsorship Strategies and Activation team provides sponsorship management and consulting services to clients across multiple industries, typically surrounding sports or entertainment. As a Trainee, you will be assigned to specific client accounts and will be involved with the entire account management process from creative planning to program execution. Through research, writing, and creative ideation, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the sports and entertainment sponsorship industry. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting On-Site Brand Activations based on account needs
- Contribute to program recommendations and recaps
- Distribute and track utilization of sponsorship assets for our clients
- Write point-of-view documents on potential partnerships and activations
- Brainstorm concepts, platforms, and programs across all agency accounts
- Research competitive activity, industry trends, property opportunities, and more
- Prepare status and contact reports for client meetings
- Design and order branded giveaways/merchandise
- Some travel (including weekends) may be required based on account needs
- This role requires to be on location as needed. This role will be located in Toronto, Canada
- This application deadline is October 04, 2023. Please submit your application before this deadline.
- University Degree, relevant experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of the sports and entertainment sponsorship landscape
- Knowledge of social/digital media knowledge
Dentsu is the network designed for what's next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.