Tool Distribution Clerk
City : Calgary
Category : Full time Services
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
Would you enjoy being responsible for managing logistics for our Process and Pipeline Services team?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our innovating Process & Pipeline Services team!
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is an industry leader in inspection and integrity services for all gas and liquid pipelines in every known environment and operating condition.
Partner with the best
As a Tool Distribution Clerk, you will be responsible for the maintenance and tracking of: ILI tool parts, ILI special build kits, special tools and Field Support equipment.
As a Tool Distribution Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Using forklifts and pallet jacks to work with support equipment manager to ensure lifting and handling equipment is properly repaired and certified
- Monitoring field A&B boxes for completeness and ordering parts/tools as required.
- Facilitating the shipping and return of equipment from Canadian region to/from other regions
- Completing the audit(s) of support equipment.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an Associates Degree, or High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Have 5+ years relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive)
- Have experience managing tool asset distribution for internal employees, preferred.
- Have experience receiving, returning, and logging incoming and outgoing tool deliveries, preferred.
- Have knowledge of tools and their application for correct distribution
- Be able to work alone and self motivate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.