Territory Sales Representative
City : Yorkton
Category : Contract Sales
Industry : Chemicals
Employer : Syngenta
At Syngenta, we are working to create the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds and crop protection (CP) innovations to help farmers grow their best crop. We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative for the CP Sales team located in Yorkton Saskatchewan territory. As a Territory Sales Representative you will build strong customer relationships and generate interest and demand for the Syngenta CP portfolio within the assigned geography.
Develop territory plan to achieve sales targets:
- Analyze market trends to identify data-driven growth opportunities.
- Complete product forecasting requirements.
- Achieve annual sales target for, crop protection and seed care.
- Develop and implement local field marketing plan.
Foster meaningful relationships:
- Utilize discovery skills to understand retailer and grower needs.
- Develop retailer business plans that integrates offer to the grower.
- Deliver and reconcile programs or segmented offers to retailers.
Communicate value of technology:
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of portfolio.
- Train and develop retailers to effectively position product to growers.
- Create awareness of technology (demonstration trials, capture experiences).
- Product service and support.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Diploma OR 5+ years of experience in the industry.
- Understanding of financial analysis and general business issues and practices.
- Good strategic influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Clear and effective decision-making, with an emphasis on a data-driven approach.
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- CCA designation an asset but not required.
What We Offer:
- We offer a competitive base salary and incentive bonus potential, and company vehicle combined with challenging and meaningful work, learning and career development opportunities and a great team environment
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes personal and professional development, and offers flexible work options to meet both your work and personal needs
- Comprehensive Benefit offering, Pension and Group Retirement program with company match, and Profit Sharing
- Focus on Wellness and innovative programs that support overall health and wellbeing such as annual Lifestyle Account and free Headspace App
- Progressive Employee Policies and Programs including a Flexible Work Location approach, and a vacation policy that provides up to 30 days’ vacation for all employees
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Syngenta Contact Information:
If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Syngenta Canada welcomes applications from all qualified candidates and is able to accommodate persons with disabilities. For more information about accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or if you would like more information on our accommodation policies, please contact email@example.com