Territory Manager – New Brunswick West
City : Canada Posting Location 1
Category : Other
Industry : Healthcare
Employer : GSK
Posted Date: Apr 12 2023
Details (your) Responsibilities
• Develop business sales plans for individual customers to grow the business, set appropriate short term objectives for customer calls to achieve long term goals and execute territory business plans for the product mix in order to achieve/surpass sales objectives in the Respiratory Division.
• Effectively integrate product knowledge into a relevant informative dialogue which brings customers an insightful perspective, elevates the patient experience, competitively differentiates Gsk products and drives customer action to change
• Thoroughly understand GSK products, strategies, positioning and POA as well as those of key competitors
• Understand how patients and health care professionals navigate the health care system and integrate these insights in the dialogue with the customer
• Build and maintain a network of health care professionals to grow sales of the product mix through positive and value additive customer relationships • Allocate budget and effectively use available resources (internal and external) to create customer value (right resource / right customer / right channel / right time) • You ensure your work contributes to the goals of the business and use your judgment to influence decisions in a timely and ethical way • You find the best solutions for the business by working with people both inside and outside the organization
• You work collaboratively with others and develop effective relationships to create new ideas together to get the best results
• You contribute to a great working environment by bringing positive energy and commitment.
• You are open to learning, adapting quickly to new ways of working and identifying opportunities for development.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree completed
· *Valid driver's license
· Previous sales experience in a highly competitive pharmaceutical environment
· Strong working knowledge of the territory healthcare structure, hospital landscape and the pharmaceutical industry
· Working knowledge of computer technology, Word, Excel, PPT and agility to learn new programs
• High sense of initiative bringing a Business Owner / Hunter mindset to seek and quickly realize business/ customer opportunity aligning the right resources and tactics to win across channels
• Proven track record of consistently winning in a highly competitive pharmaceutical sales environment by utilizing your sales skills to optimally match customer and patient needs to company solutions to drive results (Respiratory Sales Experience an Asset)
• Exceptional active listening skills and flexibility to deliver a sales approach that matches customer communication styles and needs • Highly developed verbal and written communication skills across channels by communicating with clarity, structure and passion to drive desired change
• Strong working knowledge interpreting scientific research studies that allows you to sell in compelling and competitive way that supports patients, customers and the business • In-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques to support business analysis and to optimize territory management
• Impressive track record of leading sales results by consistently utilizing a multichannel approach to win (face to face, phone, Veeva Engage, Zoom, email, etc..)
• Ability to lead and thrive through change by bringing an agile working approach that embraces continuous improvement and optimism to win in any working environment
• Brilliant team player who makes those around them better through collaboration, optimism, creativity, communication and commitment for the team to win together
• Strong organization, time management and team coordination skills to manage a large geography to its optimal potential with other team members
*This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company – leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements
GSK’s portfolio spans three product areas: vaccines, specialty and general medicines and our focus is to deliver better and faster for patients globally. Our unrivalled vaccine portfolio targets infectious diseases at every stage of life, helping to reduce the burden of disease for hundreds of millions of people. GSK has exceptional capabilities in vaccine science and technologies, including adjuvant/protein and mRNA. In specialty medicines, we are at the forefront of HIV prevention and treatment, and we are building our presence in key therapeutic areas such as oncology and immuno-inflammation. General medicines include our inhaled medicines for asthma and COPD, antibiotics and medicines for skin diseases.
By 2031, we aim to deliver more than £33 billion in annual sales – a step-change in performance and growth which will significantly increase the positive impact we can have on the health of billions of patients around the world. And we’re confident in our future. Our pipeline of 21 vaccines and 43 medicines includes many with potential to be first or best-in-class opportunities for patients
Find out more:
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to apply to our career opportunities. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this e-mail and instead apply through the online application process of this posting.
As a health and science-based organization, GSK is committed to following the recommendations as set out by Health Canada and taking all necessary steps to help curb the spread of COVID-19 which includes getting the COVID-19 vaccine. We feel strongly that this is the best way to help protect those we value most: our employees, families, communities and the patients and consumers we serve. To that end, we are taking an important step to ensure the safety of our employees during this global public health crisis.
Only employees who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may attend our Mississauga and Laval corporate offices. In addition, all customer-facing employees who, as part of their job, attend healthcare settings such as hospitals, pharmacies, doctors’ offices and dentists’ offices will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may seek an accommodation for human rights-related reasons, including medical or disability-related conditions, or religious beliefs.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.