Technology Project Lead
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Digital & Ecommerce
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
At MediSystem Pharmacy, you can use your skills to do meaningful work that has a real impact, in an environment that promotes learning, growth and opportunity. Whether it's your first job or you're ready for a new challenge, MediSystem Pharmacy can turn your potential into performance that is recognized and rewarded. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and a work-life balance.
Why this role is important?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Technology Asset Management, the Technology Project Lead will assist with new technology activities for our clients, leveraging the Ministry Technology Funding initiatives. This role will also work closely with the Product and enterprise Loblaw IT teams to establish project coordination, process and procedures for new and existing clients and UAT testing for Proof of Concept and Pilot initiatives. The Specialist will work with all levels of the Medi Organization, as well as external clients, subordinate staff and vendors. This role is also responsible for assisting other team members under the Asset Management, Client Technology and Pharmacy transition teams as required.
- Remotely manage deliverables, installations, training and resources required for MST funding activities
- Ensure initial meetings are scheduled with all stakeholders
- Participate in meetings with vendors, clients and Long Term Care homes
- Manage end-to-end implementation pharmacy services on-time and within the scope
- Work with all teams on the day-to-day project initiatives
- Coordinate MST billing for Medisystem cabinet support fees
- Implement activities by maintaining and executing standard operating procedures through partnering with other internal cross-functional teams
- Creating/revising documentations, training materials, job aids and SOP’s for technology application
- Technical expertise for client IT configuration
- Be the key point of contact for both client and internal teams on issue resolution
- Focus on continuous improvements and best practices to drive operational excellence, and deliver related recommendations
- Assisting other team members with audits, asset management, procurement of equipment as needed
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/experience:
- post-secondary education or higher, preferably in Healthcare, IT or a related field
- Experience in the healthcare industry or in a similar client facing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to learn and adhere to compliance/audit requirements
- Proficient in data entry, and the use of Windows-based programs
- High ethical standards
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Extremely high degree of patient confidentiality and adherence to enterprise policy and legal requirements
- Flexibility to work after normal business hours when needed
- Strong ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and manage a high volume of requests
- Proficiency with Office software suite required
- Good Analytical Skills
- Experience in other clinical software an asset but not required
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.