Technical Support Consultant – Laval
City : Laval, QC, CA
Category : Technical Support
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
This is a remote position which means you get to work from home!
At Rogers, we put our customers first in everything we do. We’re committed to creating best-in-class customer experiences for millions of Canadians from coast-to-coast-to-coast. Our Customer Experience team is energetic, empathetic, and dedicated to making a difference – they're passionate about people and ready to do whatever it takes to keep us connected to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most.
If you're someone who's excited by a challenge, takes initiative, and moved to make a difference, you'll find success here. We’re growing our customer experience teams and are looking for team members who are committed to make more possible for our customers and Canadians every day.
Think you’re up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We're hiring Full-time Technical Support Consultants to join our Montreal frontline team. In this role, you will be supporting customers with their wireless products and services.
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
Knowledgeable – You are someone who is comfortable learning new computer systems and various applications
You get to:
• Connect and build rapport with customers by actively listening and asking the right questions
• Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues
• Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
• Make customers lives easier by providing them with value-add services
You should have:
• Past experience in a customer service or technical support role, preferably in a call center environment
• A flexible schedule
• An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
• An ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Expert communication and listening skills in English & French
A good knowledge of English is necessary as this role requires regular communication in English with customers and/or team members in other provinces.
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Remote
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Technical Support
Requisition ID: 277715
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Customer Experience