City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As a Singleview Tech Lead, you will be a member of the Solution Management team and an expert on all matters pertaining to Shaw’s Singleview implementation. The Solution Management team comprises of Tech Leads, System Analysts and Architects who collectively form the brain-trust on a wide spectrum of Wireless capabilities including but not limited to Customer Management, Ordering, Provisioning, Real-time Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Cash and Collections and CRM. Being an expert, you will be expected to review and assess level of effort and feasibility for any new functionalities / capabilities being requested of the system. After assessment is complete and projects are green lit, you will be a member of the Project team where you will oversee the Singleview delivery effort alongside the Project Tech Leads and the Delivery leads. You will work with the System Analysts to provide clarity for the Delivery team either by reaching out to the source of the Business Requirement, collaborating with partner Application delivery teams or revisiting the initial high level design. In addition to assessing requests for new work, you will represent Singleview to the stakeholder community as a SME, providing clarity on what capabilities exist within our current implementation and what options are within the realm of the possible.
• Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar program
• 5+ years working with design, development and support of IT systems in a Telecom environment (wireless is preferred)
• Working knowledge of SDLC and familiarity with development concepts such as: continuous integration, continuous delivery, build and release management, DevOps, Agile deliveries
• Experience actively working on all phases of an IT Project: Requirements gathering and analysis, Level of Effort estimates, functional and technical design, development, testing (unit / integration / user acceptance), deployment and post-deployment support
• Experience working with 3rd party vendors
• Technical knowledge and experience working with Singleview and any other CSG products is an asset
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated