Technical Lead, Certificate and Key Management (CKM)
City : Brampton, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Technology
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Does working with some of Canada’s most versatile minds in innovation supporting retail, digital consumer solutions and analytical platforms excite you? Loblaw Technology & Analytics powers game-changing retail solutions, giving our customers the ability to live their lives well.
Come work with a team that values diverse ideas, prioritizes a culture of inclusion and develops our talent from within. Loblaw Technology & Analytics gives you the chance to excel and helps you to strive for success in a big way. Keep reading to learn more!
Technical Lead, Certificate and Key Management (CKM).
Loblaw has adopted the following Hybrid working model (a combination of working between the office and remotely). Colleagues will continue working remotely up to 2 days a week, while spending the other 3 days in the office. #hybrid
The CKM Technical Lead, Identity and Access Management establishes the strategic direction for our CKM programs, while working collaboratively to lead the team’s daily operations. This person is a subject matter expert (SME) in digital certificate and key management (CKM) with deep understanding of encryption technology, key life cycle management concepts, standards, processes, and best practices, along with extensive practical experience in execution / implementation of CKM governance, processes, and technologies for cryptographic services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Partner with team members in information security, network, infrastructure and application support teams to build and operate an effective Certificate Management Solution as aligned to business requirements, technical standards, and security frameworks.
• Lead/recommend overall CKM strategy and roadmap, including, but not limited to: enterprise key and certificate management, the related public key infrastructure, certification authorities (CAs), hardware security modules , and hybrid public/private cloud integration.
• Produce technical solution documents, design/architecture documents, and security design documentation as required to support new, proposed or existing CKM solutions.
• Deliver technical presentations and/or knowledge walkthroughs of existing and proposed systems to various audiences including project team members, peer technology teams and senior management.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Deep knowledge of encryption algorithms both asymmetric and symmetric, key management and certificate use cases and hands on experience establishing the required infrastructure, technologies, and concepts to enable these.
• Demonstrated experience in building and operating CAs including the security protections, protection of the associated private keys and definition and implementation of Certification Practice Statement and Certificate Policies supporting the CAs and resulting certificates.
• In depth understanding of both PKI and symmetric cryptography, data-at-rest and data-in-transit encryption techniques and methodologies, including database, file, disk encryption, as well as Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Shell (SSH), etc.
• Deep knowledge in the operation HSM and certificate management solution including Venafi
• Experience in leveraging your analytic and problem-solving skills to associate security/control weaknesses within a technology environment to the risk that is posed to the business.
• Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner while tailoring your communication style and messaging to the various audiences
- Experience with governance and enforcement of Security policies and standards
- Able to write automation scripts using json files
What Loblaw Offers You
We offer flexibility and balance, and an environment that sets you up for success no matter where your workspace is located.
Here, you will find a phenomenal team to help you achieve your goals as you help us achieve ours! Work in our fast-paced, exciting Technology environment, helping our stores, colleagues and customers every day.
Loblaw colleagues also enjoy:
- Work Perks Program
- On-site GoodLife Fitness, Basketball & Volleyball courts, Ice Rink, Groceries delivered to work via PC Express, Dry Cleaning services (1PCC Office)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Online Learning
- Pension & Benefits
- Paid Vacation
If you’re up to the challenge, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today, and get the process started.
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.