At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Operations Support Systems (OSS) is the department dedicated to key applications that enable our technology teams to actively plan, deploy & operate our networks. As an IT service management expert in OSS, you will own the ServiceNow service management tools and processes that empower teams across Rogers to automate and manage complex workflows.
What You Will be Doing :
- You will work in an Agile environment to maintain, configure, operate, implement and extend our ServiceNow service management systems and processes.
- You will collaborate with various stakeholders across Rogers to define technical and procedural requirements. From there, you will design, test, and implement solutions that fit the needs of the business.
- You will provide your expert recommendations on proposed implementations as well as architect new ServiceNow service management systems and processes.
- You will also perform maintenance and upgrade activities on our systems and identify the roadmap for our tools in order to maintain continuous support.
Your Strengths and Experience :
- You have strong written and communications skills and you respect all ideas from your team to strive towards a common goal.
- You are comfortable working on mission critical systems and are ready to approach every challenge quickly and efficiently.
- You are self-motivated and have a passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to bring clarity to complex business problems and communicate concepts in a meaningful and concise way.
- Strong ServiceNow knowledge and experience in implementing ServiceNow solutions.
What You Have :
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of ServiceNow design and development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience creating and documenting requirements, specifications, and solution designs in a software development environment
- Extensive industry experience in ITSM best practices implementation
- Ability to understand business needs, map them to functional requirements and capture technical design solution for ServiceNow deployment
- Knowledge of relational databases, Active Directory, and APIs
- Deep understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes
- Industry experience with DevOps and Agile architectures
- Additional ServiceNow Skills and Certifications would be a plus
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Information Technology
Requisition ID: 201942
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Information Technology & Engineering