At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Architect, you will lead IBM into the future by shaping and innovating Salesforce and digital solutions that reinvent the way our clients do business. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into solutions and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Create and envision solutions that transform the way our clients conduct business
• Scope and estimate Salesforce and digital user-centric solution
• Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services during both the pre-sales and delivery cycles
• Effectively collaborates with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
• Effectively facilitates Technical Process Review sessions and technical UAT’s
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 years of prior experience in a consultative role building Salesforce-based solution
• Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework
• Good knowledge in integration-based project in enterprise context (examples: SOAP, REST API, data strategy, 3rd party integration)
• Attained Platform Developer I certification AND (Application Architect or Data Architecture & Management or Integration Architecture Designer) certifications
• Knowledge of Agile development practices
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Platform Developer II and any other Domain Specialization certifications
• Certified Technical Architect is a great addition
• French language
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.