Team Lead, Distribution (Atlantic)
City : Saint John, NB, CA
Category : Logistics Administration
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Collaborating with the Manager, Distribution Operations and Business Unit Supply Chain teams to align service requirements, you will be responsible for the following:
- Focus on excellence in execution
- Execute all customer facing tasks with precision and speed
- Meet individual cycle time and efficiency targets
- Complete required reporting in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor and replenish inventories for customers and service tech order fulfillment.
- Perform semi-annual team member reviews
- Lead a team of Material Handlers to deliver on objectives and KPIs
- Develop a team culture of high engagement, inspiring team members to continuously improve, developing top talent and fostering a positive environment for all employees
- Work creatively, collaboratively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and delivery excellence.
- Follow all policies & procedures
- Ensure a Healthy & Safe work environment is maintained
- Support Warehouse Associates to meet individual cycle time and efficiency targets
- Explore revenue enhancing and cost optimization opportunities
- Align to and support Rogers’s priorities
- Develop direct reports through day-to-day coaching
- Meet team targets by managing resources and “going to the work”
- You will also be responsible for managing the overall service, quality, and the cost of the operation, demonstrating Distribution Management leadership in a variety of ways, championing transformation change management, and effectively managing relationships with senior leaders and peers.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or a related field or relevant experience
- Professional Certification in Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation preferred (e.g., P. Log., CITT)
- 3 years of Supply Chain experience, with demonstrated expertise in Distribution and Warehouse Management, 3PL Experience or related field
- People development and management experience. Strong leadership skills, and prior experience leading and coaching teams
- Demonstrated ability to apply process excellence methodology and tools e.g., Lean, Six Sigma / Kaizen
- Experience with the implementation and use of leading Warehouse Management Systems. Knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills, and ability to influence and manage change
- Be an advocate for a customer focused culture, and showcase the value of the Supply Chain organization as a valued business partner
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be asked to provide employment references and successfully complete a background check, which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 55 Expansion Ave. (7750), Saint John, NB
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Supply Chain / Logistics & Logistics Administration
Requisition ID: 289176
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate