Talent Brand Coordinator
City : VANCOUVER
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Talent Brand Coordinator - ( 240000K8 )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works to support operational excellence. The Stantec community unites more than 28,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents. Our Functional Services Teams (FSTs) include Corporate Development, Finance, Human Resources, HSSE, IT, Legal, Marketing/Communications, Practice Services and Real Estate and Procurement. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day excited about your job, and eager to make continuous contributions to an awesome team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by talented and creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience, and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
We are seeking a creative Talent Brand Marketing Coordinator to join our Employee Engagement team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support a variety of recruitment marketing campaigns and monitor their results and impact. One of the exciting challenges you will undertake is coordinating our campus social campaigns, where you will help us position ourselves as an employer of choice at universities.
Join our team of passionate, talented professionals and be part of our growing, global organization!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the execution and evaluation of recruitment marketing campaigns across different channels and platforms.
- Optimize the performance of recruitment marketing campaigns to ensure maximum return on investments and effectiveness in attracting top talent.
- Analyze campaign data.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Make data-driven recommendations to enhance the performance of campaigns.
- Track and report on campaign performance and metrics, such as reach and engagement, conversions, and hires.
- Support invoice administration and budget management for paid campaigns with associated vendors.
- Support the development and implementation of engaging and relevant content to keep potential talent pools within our recruiting platforms (ATS, CRM) interested and connected to Stantec, including those who opt into the talent community and alumni.
- Maintain a graphics library of images, videos, logos, and other assets for our recruitment marketing and HR program materials.
- Support the campus social campaigns and help us create and share engaging content for our target audience of students and graduates.
- Provide graphics and design support to HR Talent Services team members for HR program communications, resources, and materials.
- Collaborate with all talent brand stakeholders (marketing, talent acquisition) to ensure alignment and consistency of our employer brand and value proposition.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficient in using various marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc and recruitment tools such as ATS, CRM.
- Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint and experience working with graphics software such as InDesign or similar.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative and analytical mindset, with the ability to generate ideas and measure results.
- Team player, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
Education and Experience
- Relevant training or certification in marketing, communication, human resources, or related field.
- At least one year of experience in recruitment marketing, social media marketing or digital marketing.
Typical office environment working with computers and working at a desk for long periods of time.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Pay transparency laws require employers to provide the following information for positions that may be in the following jurisdiction(s):
- $59,300 - $86,000 Min/Max Pay Range for postings located in BC (Lower Mainland includes Vancouver & Burnaby)
The final agreed upon compensation is based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. At Stantec certain roles are bonus eligible.
Benefits Summary: Regular full-time and part-time employees will have access to health, dental, and vision plans, a well-being program, health care spending account, wellness spending accounts, group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, group tax-free savings account, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid time off.
Temporary/casual employees will have access to group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, and group tax-free savings account.
The benefits information listed above may not apply to union positions because benefits for such positions are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Primary Location : Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Other Locations : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton, Canada-Ontario-Markham
Work Locations :
Organization : BC-1197 HR Talent Services-CA Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Feb 6, 2024, 3:16:16 PM
Req ID: 240000K8
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans