Our People Team is growing at HiMama! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Operations team to support the fast growth of our team in 2021 and beyond. This is a high-performing, cross-functional role working directly with leaders across HiMama to attract and recruit the finest talent as we head into our next phase of growth. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll champion our values and build on our impressive people foundation by bringing unique and qualified talent to HiMama. You will join a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun People Operations Team that is focused on making HiMama an exceptional place to work.
People Operations at HiMama
The People Operations team at HiMama is a small and mighty team that focuses on attracting, onboarding, and developing a diverse, high-performing group of people who can thrive at HiMama while building our business, product, and culture. We lead the end-to-end talent strategy and operations, from recruitment and selection, onboarding, employee engagement, HR operations, talent management, and organizational development. We partner closely with business leaders and managers across the business to ensure our people processes deliver on our core values each day for our HiMama team.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
• You get to help grow a team that is building a product that helps improve the development of thousands of young children between the ages of zero to five!
• These days we are fully remotely located as we adjust to the pandemic
• When we’re not working from home, HiMama has a fun and friendly office environment at Bloor & Church
• Health benefits package includes medical, dental and vision (100% Employer Covered Premiums)
• Paid time off, including three (3) weeks of vacation pay, three (3) paid personal days (separate from sick days), one (1) paid volunteer day per year; additional paid time off during the December holiday season
• You can take advantage of our remote Home Office expense program to deck out your home office
• You’re joining a B Corp meaning that as a business, HiMama meets the highest standards of verified social performance, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
• A culture that values an ongoing commitment to diversity, inclusion, and belonging - brought to life by bi-weekly D&I discussions and formal training
• Opportunities for learning, mentorship and professional development
• Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations
HiMama is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We are dedicated to providing access for all people with disabilities and neurodiverse people. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the "Accommodations Question" box on your application. Accommodations may include: an accessible interview location for people with mobility impairments, alternative method of communication for hearing or speech impairments, providing a detailed "what to expect" for autistic people, or modified testing for a person with a learning disability