Talent Acquisition Consultant – Global Banking & Markets
City : New York City, NY, US, 10281
Category : Business and Financial Operations
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 140152
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Consultant, Talent Acquisition
As a Consultant, Talent Acquisition, you will lead end-to-end recruitment for our Global Banking & Markets division and play a critical role in shaping the way our teams are formed across the US. Join a team that’s focused on innovatively sourcing the best talent, driving a customer-focused mandate, and delivering exceptional candidate experiences.
Are you the right person for the role?
- You are passionate about finding the right talent for the right role. You will tirelessly hunt for talent, unwilling to surrender until you have found the right candidate
- You are always willing to help your teammate, especially when during busy times
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You are curious and love to learn
- You are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both your hiring managers and your candidates
- You have boundless amounts of energy
- Achieving your goals/targets gives you a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction
What will you do in this role?
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, including communication with candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation, and making the final hiring decisions
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience, building influential candidate relationships
- Source and attract candidates through various channels and build a pipeline of candidates for key roles and high volume roles
- Interview, assess, and screen candidates
- Manage the background check process attentively
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Champion a high performance environment, meeting metrics and goals, and fostering an inclusive work environment
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- You have 1-3+ years of progressive recruitment experience
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience innovatively sourcing candidates through different channels
- You are experienced in behavioural interviewing techniques
- You hold a post-secondary degree or diploma
Location(s): United States : New York : New York City
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.