PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
Meet the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Enterprise Applications, the Systems Architect, NetSuite plays an important role as our NetSuite Systems owner and strategic leader. You will be providing strategic guidance on the support, customization, implementation and roadmap of our NetSuite environment. This includes the continued development of not only the system itself but also of the capabilities of our existing NetSuite aligned support staff. You will be part of a capable team of systems analysts and will be most successful if you are experienced in leveraging a team to deliver value to the business.
The NetSuite Systems Architect will be responsible as a primary point of contact with Back Office groups, such as Finance and HR, aiding in defining and executing their strategic vision through the configuration and customization of our NetSuite environment. The role will focus heavily on supporting strategic business objectives through recommendations, implementation and continuous improvement of NetSuite. Our primary consumer of NetSuite services is Finance and a strong financial background will be necessary for success in this role. Experience in a mixed NetSuite/Salesforce CPQ environment will be a major advantage in this role.
- Be the senior lead on NetSuite Architecture at PointClickCare
- Developing and implementing a NetSuite System roadmap
- Be a leading partner and liaison with the Back Office groups for their corporate initiatives and project development
- Understand the Finance work life cycle, needs and wants, and make recommendations toward efficiencies in process, resources and technology
- Identify and mitigate initiative and project risks, identify and manage to applicable budgets, and analyze the viability of the architecture/design to meet the timeline, budget and quality
- Gather, design and/or document requirements, guide teams through process design, including areas like new application implementations, change management, upgrades, migrations and integrations
- Gather, design and/or document requirements to application enhancements and customization, including areas like w-orkflows, add-ons, searches, reports and dashboards
- Remain up to date with the latest functionality of the NetSuite application landscape and it’s role in the full enterprise landscape, and work with vendors and third parties as needed to design solutions or expand NetSuite capabilities
- Enforce and ensure best practices in design, coding, quality, and security to meet organizational standards
- Relationship building, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills are critical to the success of this role.
- Mentor junior team members in career, technology and communications development
- And all other tasks as assigned
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team here firstname.lastname@example.org