System and Instrumentation Technologist
City : Leduc
Category : Full time Services
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
System & Instrumentation Technologist
Would you like to help shape and implement our Bently Nevada Diagnostics Services?
Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.
Partner with the best
As a Technologist, you are tasked to provide customers service solutions to address critical rotating machinery assets, protection, and monitoring system.
As a Technologist, you will be responsible for:
- All activities related to the testing and validation of an equipment, facility or plant in accordance to the design objectives or specifications for operational use.
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Handles simple project processes. There are detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge. A framework of conditions is set.
- Handles targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.