Support Manager, Business Provisioning, Hybrid Work Place
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 405564
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Provisioning, the Manager will lead and direct a team of designers, escalation/help desk associates and Coach/Trainer associates responsible for on-time delivery against objectives for Bell Business customers.
- Lead the Core Data, Broadband, IPVPN, BID and VNS support and Circuit Design teams for Business Provisioning Lead the Discrepancy Desk for Business Provisioning and Assurance
- Provide weekly coaching and performance reviews to direct reports
- Build and deliver a national training plan
- Work closely with the various upstream and downstream teams to ensure we meet our Core Data Metrics
- Ensure effective performance management, coaching and development of direct reports
- Develop relationships with internal and external departments and work in collaboration with colleagues on escalations, process improvement and projects
- Work closely with the various partner teams to develop and implement work methods and respond to ongoing changes in the organization’s priorities
- Previous staff management experience
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability with exceptional attention to details
- Excellent leadership and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Strong Self Management capability and ability to multi-task dealing with staff and escalations
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action
- Bilingualism: required to interact with French and English speaking stakeholders across Canada
- Project Management certification or equivalent
- Experience with leading or directing a Unionized workforce
- University or college degree or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of Business Provisioning and Assurance team
- MS Office skills, with advanced level in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Workforce Management best practices
- System application knowledge (TOMI, UTM, COPS, MCCDS, RODI, Horizon, ACTION, MACAM, IPACT, FOCUS, PVC-OARS, TBS)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 12/08/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.