Support Agent – Service Desk, Bell Mobility, Radio Division
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409320
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Bell Mobility, Radio Division has been selected by the government of Ontario to modernize the province’s Public Safety Radio Network. Bell will provide state-of-the-art radio communications equipment to almost 40,000 frontline and emergency responders including Ontario Provincial Police, paramedics and hospital, highway, parks and correctional workers.
The Client Care Representative is responsible for being on the front lines and directly resolving issues from our Bell Mobility Radio Clients. Patience, devotion and a strong talent for negotiation, verbal communication as well as very good listening skills and a strong willpower to make a difference. The candidate needs to offer a superior quality of service while using the tools available to him/her in a continuously changing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to customer requests in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner
- Develop and maintain good client relationships while ensuring confidentiality
- Work with both internal and external teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Process customer requests through utilization of the CRM tool
- Manage and update the inventory system
- Complete service orders
- Process invoices and complete billing
- As required to meet customer’s needs, successful candidate must pass Bell, OPP background check
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level
- Able to solve problems analytically
- Ability to adapt to change, in a competitive environment where priorities change frequently
- Self-motivated, self-governing, and accountable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basic accounting knowledge is an asset
Location: 5115 Creekbank, Mississauga
Flexible schedules with alternating shifts to meet the needs of customers and the business
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 03/23/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.