Job Title: Supply Chain Reporting Analyst, SAP Taskforce (8-10 month contract)
Department: Logistics, Warehousing, Trade and Transportation
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment with an impressive global footprint? How about spending your work days in an impressive office space and working with a fun and dynamic team?
Are you able to synthesize data and create powerful reports grounded in your knowledge of supply chain? This role is for you!
The ALDO Group’s supply chain is in transition. We are implementing SAP across all our channels and banners (brands). With markets in Canada and the USA and international markets spread across Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, our business units AGNA (ALDO Group North America) and AGI (ALDO Group International) need support while our various banners adopt SAP.
Reporting to a senior manager of the COE department, you’ll take part in supporting supply chain operations under SAP. As part of the operational support team, you’ll be involved in executing the reporting workarounds that have been designed to support various operations until a permanent fix is in place, for all AGNA and AGI supply chain needs, while gaining a better general understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process.
- Build and create the reporting needs for specific supply chain processes
- Analyze and share results with internal and external customers
- Implement plans of action on discrepant results
- Support emerging needs, in terms of reporting, related to SAP (“power user”)
- Support any ad-hoc supply chain requirements as well as teams during peak seasons
- College or Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain related program
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in supply chain
- Experience in BI report and tool management (related to supply chain), an asset
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access and Visio
- Willingness to learn new processes (supply chain) and systems (SAP)
- Methodical and good capacity for synthesizing
- Strong communication skills in both English and French
- Sense of engagement and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- Ability to be business oriented by balancing efficiency, inspiration and profitability
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.