Job Title: Supplies Coordinator
Job Overview and Responsibilities
As part of the indirect procurement team, the supplies coordinator will act in a supporting role to other members of the Supplies Operations team responsible for order, inventory and purchase order management relating to store, warehouse and head office supplies.
- Process and track corporate and franchisee stores, head office and distribution centers orders (review orders, input in ERP system, coordinating / tracking shipments, supplier follow-up, etc.)
- Respond to corporate store and franchisee inquiries (inbox)
- Review, manage and approve store orders (e.g. office/cleaning supplies and lights)
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels, validating receptions, replenishing supplies and creating purchase orders
- Support requests for franchisee music including producing reports, tracking equipment and managing billing / chargeback processes
- Manage store openings / closings (required inventory, UPS accounts, processing orders)
- Invoice validation and coding
- Lead / support other special projects as required
- College diploma
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient written and verbal language skills in English and French
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Resourceful and self-sufficient
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.