City : Edmonton, AB
Category : Warehouse Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Edmonton
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Edmonton, AB
Department - Edmonton Warehouse Team 4
Job Function - Warehouse Operations
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Warehouse Supervisor is on the warehouse floor to lead their team and ensure the products are properly received, stored, and shipped. The supervisor works as a coach and mentor to their team. To succeed in this position, the supervisor must be capable of planning the workload, motivating their team, and offering great customer service.
- Developing a team of 20 warehouse employees,
- Adhering to budgetary expectations
- Build and promote a safe work environment by focusing on health and safety policies and regulations in the workplace
- Overseeing the daily operations including but not limited to the unloading, receiving, inventory control, order fulfillment and shipping of goods while maintaining quality standards
- Work with the peers to develop a work environment that promotes good working relationships and ongoing communication with unionized employees
- Developing and apply control methods to maintain a high level of labor efficiency and KPIs
- Taking part in any other related projects or tasks
- Post-secondary education in a related field or experience deemed equivalent
- Have at least five (5) years of supervisory experience in a unionized storage or distribution environment
- Be a leader, a good communicator, and a convener
- Possess excellent organization and time-management skills
- Be familiar with Office and SAP computer tools
- Previous experience in large company KPI and performance objectives (e.g. engineering labour standards)
- Previous experience in health and safety with knowledge or provincial regulations
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com