Summer Student Logistics Attendant – Scarborough – BTS / BST 1
City : Markham, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
We are presently seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of Logistics Attendant to support our ongoing growth and development. The Logistics Attendant is responsible for the coordination, utilization and maintenance of the vehicle pool and minor material assets.
• Oversee stock in vehicle and warehouse materials, shipping and receiving of supplies, and other warehouse duties as required
• Maintain and update records using a tracking system to complete reports for the vehicle pool (utilization, history, mileage, fuel, etc.)
• Order material, validate incoming order shipments, and fulfill and prepare all materials requested from technicians
• Vehicle Fleet management – minor maintenance, order & organize materials, arrange towing, and deliver vehicles to and from the Bell work center/garage, inspect and complete audits on minor tool assets and truck conditions
• Match vehicle pool availability to technicians’ schedules, provide keys, visual inspects
• Track and control minor material inventory and other field assets using ERP system; complete related reports and maintain assets on site
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License (G2 or greater)
- Excellent communication skills and team oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. – shipping and receiving & manipulation of shelving units
- Position type: Union
- Flexible work profile: Full Time in Office
What's In It For You?
- Excellent benefits, RRSP with company contribution, competitive compensation
- Access to numerous discounts and the purchase of company shares
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and opportunity management
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and creative team
- Development opportunities through training and educational assistance programs
- Opportunities to progressively assume greater responsibility
Position Type: Union
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Markham
Application Deadline: 05/26/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
Created: Canada, ON,